January 26, 2020

How sweet is that?

I don’t know what it is about books and puzzles but my grandchildren love them!  Especially Joanie and Sammi!  They can both work on a puzzle for a very short time and have it together.  Sammi is more then happy to do the same puzzle over and over.  Today I gave her a new 25 piece floor puzzle to do that she hadn't done before and she loved it.  She had it done in nothing flat!

Also today while the kids were over playing, we have all these toys scattered throughout the living room, all at their disposal, and I hear nothing... No squealing, no fighting... and I think to myself:  This can't be good!  If they get quiet, I think,  "oh no!!  Where are they?  And what are they into?"  Low and behold... I found both of them in the library, sitting in my reading chair reading a book!  How sweet is that?!?
Sammi works on a puzzle
Reading books