Ya know.... I'm a busy woman..... But I never manage to get all my stuff done.... I blame it on my A.D.D, clearly!!! Today I cleaned out my kitchen cabinets. Was that my plan for today? Nooooooo. My plan for today was to catch up on some daycare paperwork. My mistake was unloading the dishwasher and realizing how unorganized everything was.
Insignificant Thoughts by Raven Carter - my take on life, marriage, family, retirement, starting over, memories, home, opinions and all the Insignificant Thoughts in between
March 4, 2016
Squirrel!
Ya know.... I'm a busy woman..... But I never manage to get all my stuff done.... I blame it on my A.D.D, clearly!!! Today I cleaned out my kitchen cabinets. Was that my plan for today? Nooooooo. My plan for today was to catch up on some daycare paperwork. My mistake was unloading the dishwasher and realizing how unorganized everything was.