November 7, 2012

Serious Attention Status

Since when am I the responsible one????  I always thought I was immature and not as grown up acting as my friends.   Not just when I was younger... but even NOW.   I also thought I was an attention whore... meaning I liked being the center of attention....

Then I got facebook!

OMGEEEE....What an eye opener -  for sure!  I have seen more status's and pictures posted that REEK of attention whore-ism...-  and if that isn't a word then.... it should be - since I got facebook.

People break up with a spouse or boyfriend or whatever... and all these "in your face" quotes start showing up!  Or how you are going to party it up with your friends...
Just soooo OBVIOUS people.

So many "one liner" Status's out there just enough to suggest you need someone to DRAG your drama out of you so you can whine.  NEEDY!  I have to crack up.  I am a pretty private person.  I don't put too much personal stuff out there for the world to see, so this concept seems ridiculous to me.

I never really wanted to grow up... but considering the alternate of acting this way... I am glad to be an adult!