May 1, 2020

Ready for Life Again

We are still in the middle of this pandemic. It has been crazy. Oklahoma has open back up now and a lot of people are still in an uproar about having to go to work. I get that people are still afraid I do not necessarily want to be out and catch this bug... neither but I, also want there to be a life for my grandchildren and for me when I retire.
The best thing we can do is take precautions. Wash hands, limit our social life, pay attention to those around us, and stay in when you don’t need to go out. Some people think that because we did a shut in that the virus was just going to miraculously disappear and that was not the case.  The idea behind staying home was so we could slow it so that the hospitals and the medical staff were able to help us when/if we do contract the virus. My hope is that the heat from the summer will suppress it like it does for the flu.   Hopefully will be able to get back to somewhat of a normal life this summer and hopefully they will come up with a vaccine or an effective treatment so when it starts around again in the fall we are better prepared