September 11, 2019

Gearing up for Someday

Man I'm busy. Always something to do, some place to be, or some bill to pay! I'm trying to gather my wits daily, but I feel like as I am dumping them into my basket they are falling out of a hole in the bottom! It's never ending. I am a woman on a mission and all the people that are helping me are on SLOW MOTION! Where is your speed control button?! When I find it.... I'm pushin' it!


'Someday soon' I will be placing orders (as soon as they can be delivered)...

'Someday soon' I will be putting together furniture.

'Someday soon' I will be arranging 5 new classrooms

'Someday soon' I will be separating toys and creating "Well Defined Centers"

'Someday soon' I will be compiling a library

'Someday soon' I will be enrolling and hiring and "firing"


I need things to move along so my' Someday soon' doesn't have to happen all in the same week!

But the yearbook is done! 1 down.....1,283,495 to go