September 29, 2019

My kid the YouTuber

One of my kids is a you-tuber.  I don't even know how to spell that word, or if it is EVEN a word, but you get the gist of what I mean.  He's a poor college student and wanted to have something creative to do while he was on summer break that wouldn't cost money.  He had a you tube channel when he was younger called 'koolerthanu' so he kinda knew a little bit about it.  He thought this would be a fun way to remember he summer too.  

He has learned some funny editing skills and made a lot of friends while doing this.  Some of them are funny and some are just silly.  Each video is about different things and he often has friends in the videos with him.  This is one that he decided to do with me.  I always have fun hanging out with this kid.  

So be sure and give it a thumbs up after you watch it and subscribe if you want to see more!