March 8, 2020

I Want My Hour Back!

Weekends are so boring ... why do I look forward to them so much!  This weekend I went had had brunch with Lisa and Katie and then I met Dennis at the soccer fields to watch Sammi in her first soccer game. She was so little on that field and not interested in the slightest.  She got kicked and cried and she got pushed and cried.  It's funny how little kids don't have the hard shells adults have thanks to life!  The wind was bad and the pollen was high and I got dizzy and spent the rest of the day at home with netflix and then today I have don't nothing but change sheets and vacuum one room.  I think my stress level from Friday attacked my system on the sly.  And what is with the time change!  Use too I was cool with it, but I feel like I got cheated out of an hour of my personal time!

Wait... IT DID!