Insignificant Thoughts by Raven Carter - my take on life, marriage, family, retirement, starting over, memories, home, opinions and all the Insignificant Thoughts in between
December 14, 2011
Subbing.....
WOW! I have subbed 62 days in a 81 day semester! It doesn't feel like I have worked that much, but I have worked dang near every day! I have worked in every age classroom and for several different schools. I have jobs booked for next semester already and will be going to Mustang tomorrow for a training so I can work in that school district. I like the subbing gig. I like the freedom... I like being able not work when I choose too....even though I can't say 'no' to anyone that asks me to work. I was suppose to work one day this week and ended up working 4 and had to turn down the 5th cause I have to go to training! I will be sad when I can't work for Yukon schools after I use up my days... and I hope I find some great kids in Mustang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment