Insignificant Thoughts by Raven Carter - my take on life, marriage, family, retirement, starting over, memories, home, opinions and all the Insignificant Thoughts in between
February 5, 2020
Mind over sickness
I think I am getting a sinus infection. Can you talk your self out of having one? It's not like wanting that ice cream that is he freezer. I mean I want that and I can, for the most part talk myself out of it. but can I talk myself out of a sinus infection? I don't want to go to the doctor and I don't want to take meds! I don't want steroids at all, but I really don't want to be sick either! It started yesterday and I felt better until this evening and now I have a dang headache. Headaches are my downfall. They will get my attention! I guess I will go to the doctor tomorrow if I still feel these nagging signs. I don't wanna..... but I will! Dammit!