Insignificant Thoughts by Raven Carter - my take on life, marriage, family, retirement, starting over, memories, home, opinions and all the Insignificant Thoughts in between
August 11, 2012
Feeling Pewny SUCKS!
Man! I have not been feeling good at all since July 1. I have been to 4 doctors, a chiropractor, an ENT and a gastroenterologist. I have had a rubber hose up my nose, and down my throat.... I have had an endoscope. I have had an ultra sound and I have been on rounds of antibotics, steriods, and PPI's. I have had a diagnoses of PLR and then told I did not have that by the Dr that did and read my scope. I am scheduled for a CT scan on Monday to check for stones. And I have been told to get a second opinion with another ENT. Prayers are appreciated! I am just ready to get back to normal... or my normal anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment