Okay so I am a librocubisularist. There! I admit it. I enjoy that time of day. And I also wear my hair up and have glasses. I prop up on numerous pillows and even sometimes have a robe up all the way to my neck, with a hot cup of something ready at all times. But I am not understanding the thigh highs. Pretty sure I don't own a pair or would wear them while I read. They are a little scary, and frankly.... it makes me uncomfortable just seeing this. Plus I think this chick fell asleep as she has no pupils! Insignificant Thoughts by Raven Carter - my take on life, marriage, family, retirement, starting over, memories, home, opinions and all the Insignificant Thoughts in between
June 10, 2013
I am a Librocubicularist!
Okay so I am a librocubisularist. There! I admit it. I enjoy that time of day. And I also wear my hair up and have glasses. I prop up on numerous pillows and even sometimes have a robe up all the way to my neck, with a hot cup of something ready at all times. But I am not understanding the thigh highs. Pretty sure I don't own a pair or would wear them while I read. They are a little scary, and frankly.... it makes me uncomfortable just seeing this. Plus I think this chick fell asleep as she has no pupils!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment