Insignificant Thoughts by Raven Carter - my take on life, marriage, family, retirement, starting over, memories, home, opinions and all the Insignificant Thoughts in between
June 9, 2013
More Space Needed!!
My kitchen table is never going to be the same. I have it filled with crap! I am so busy with computer stuff and book stuff and ledgers.... the list is long and all of that is on my table. I can't see the top! It's sad. I need a desk. Wait! I have a desk. It wasn't big enough! Now I need a bigger table. Maybe I need to just simplify and do one thing at a time! YEAH RIGHT! I have not time for one thing at a time. It all has to be done by last Tuesday! I would take a picture... but my phone is on the table... and I can't find it. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment