Why am I tired… like all the time… except apparently from midnight to 3:00 in the morning when my body decides, “You know what sounds fun? Being wide awake!” 🙄
It can’t be boredom. I stay busy. I’m not sitting around staring at a wall waiting for the day to end. I have things to do, places to go, grandkids, projects, a house, a husband, and about 47 thoughts running through my head at any given moment.
I even had labs done. Everything looks fine. Nothing out of whack. Which is great news… except part of me is like, “Okay, but could you find a tiny something so I have an explanation?” 😂
I always blame my allergies. Always.
My head hurts? Allergies.
My ear feels weird? Allergies.
My arm hurts? Probably allergies.
Random bruise I don’t remember getting? Well obviously it's my allergies!🤣
At what point do you stop blaming allergies and start wondering, “Is there something secretly trying to take me out that just isn’t showing up on blood work or ultrasounds?”
Am I a hypochondriac? Probably a little. I like to call it being hyper focused and in tune with my body with a splash of dramatic imagination. There’s a difference. 😂
But seriously… why am I so sleepy? I can want a nap while I’m actively doing something. That shouldn’t even be possible. My brain is making plans and my body is over here looking for a blanket.
Tomorrow we’re getting a new roof put on the house, and instead of just being happy about having a new roof, my first thought was…
“Great. There goes my nap.” 😑
Apparently I have officially reached the stage of life where construction projects are judged by how badly they interfere with my sleep schedule.
Now excuse me while I complain about being tired all day… and then suddenly find energy at 1:30 a.m. to reorganize a drawer, research a random symptom, and solve problems nobody asked me to solve. 🤦♀️
No comments:
Post a Comment