August 23, 2026

Just Say No!

Definitely. I’d make #2 short and punchy:

Somebody Needed to Say It: Just Say No

Why do we say yes when we mean no?

“Sure, I’ll do it.”

Then spend the next three days complaining to everyone except the person who asked us. 😂

“I don’t mind.”

Yes, you do.

You mind a lot.

Then we get mad because people don’t respect our boundaries.

What boundaries?

You said yes!

Stop expecting people to read your mind. If you don’t want to do something, say no. If something bothers you, say so. If someone asks too much of you, tell them.

Saying no isn’t rude. Saying yes and then resenting someone for believing you is ridiculous.

Say what you mean. Mean what you say.

And stop handing people permission slips and getting pissed when they use them.

Somebody needed to say it. 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment