I’m starting to think How to Be a Dumbass 101 wasn’t just a popular class.
It was a degree program. 😂
Because every day I see someone do something completely predictable, get the completely predictable result, and then act absolutely SHOCKED.
You poked the bear.
The bear bit you.
And now we’re holding a community meeting about the aggressive bear. 😂
There are times life genuinely blindsides us. This isn’t about those.
This is about lighting the match, dropping it on the carpet, and then wondering how the house caught fire.
We’ve all heard play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Except now we play stupid games, win stupid prizes, and demand to speak to the manager about the prize. 😂
My daddy used to tell me, “Ya can’t fix stupid.”
The older I get, the more I realize that man knew some things.
Sometimes the universe isn’t against you. Sometimes you just made a dumbass decision.
Next semester, take Common Sense.
Somebody needed to say it. 😂
No comments:
Post a Comment