October 5, 2026

Sometimes You Have to Analyze Your Husband

Sometimes you have to analyze your husband before you get aggravated with him. 😂

Today we have the inspection on the house, so we’ve been trying to clean up all the packing clutter and make the place look somewhat like normal people still live here.

I worked out this morning and walked two miles, so when I got home I jumped in the shower.

Now, this girl was NOT putting that dirty bra back on. 😂 My other one was in the dryer.

Dennis kept going to the dryer, pulling it out and trying to hand it to me.

“It’s still damp.”

Back in the dryer.

A few minutes later, here he comes with it again.

“Dennis…it’s STILL damp.”

Back in the dryer.

By this point he’s getting aggravated, I’m getting aggravated, and I’m thinking, Why in the world does this man care so much about when my bra gets dry?!

And then it hit me.

THE INSPECTOR IS COMING. 😂😂😂

This man wasn’t trying to rush the drying process.

He was trying to make sure I had a bra on before some strange man started wandering through our house. 😂

So instead of getting mad, I just looked at him and said:

“Thank you for having my back and making sure I had my bra before the inspector got here.”

Literally and figuratively. 😂

Thirty-plus years of marriage teaches you something: sometimes you need to stop and figure out WHY your husband is driving you crazy before you decide he’s actually driving you crazy.

Sometimes he’s just looking out for you.

And apparently…your boobs. 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment