July 6, 2011

Living Under the Radar

Does it make me selfish that I like to live under the radar?  To live and let live?  I try to find the goodness in people and if I don't see it,  I just move on.  I don't try to make them feel bad about it or of who they are. I dont' try to change them... I just simply... move on.
I don't like to be bothered or inconvenienced  by other people. But isn't that a norm?  I have my own issues and my own problems.  They might not seem as big as yours, but they are bigger to me because they are my issues and my problems and it seems to me that if I am busy taking care of your issues and problems then who will take care of mine? 
Sometimes you have to be selfish because some people will try to suck you dry.  They need to sap all the strength you have to offer and even then, it still won't be enough.  Life is too short for me to have to worry about if other people are making the right decisions.  I have to make sure every decision I make is the right one for me.  So does that make me selfish that I like to live under the radar?