July 7, 2015

Walmart Conspiracy Theory vs The Bachelorette Show

There is a big conspiracy theory going on right now about Walmart!  It's all over the place and I have friends that are freaking out!  They have said there are convoy's of Walmart and military trucks going to the 5 that are closed for plumbing problems and everyone is stock piling guns, amo, food etc., or so I am told, I personally don't anyone that is doing any of this... and yet all I can worry about is the Bachelorette and what is going to happen next!  It's a wonder I have lived this long... or have brain cells!

But in reality, lots of people I chat to on Facebook are claiming that this is the end of the world.  I am saddened by this.  I have stuff I still have to do on my bucket list.  I don't have time for the end of the world just yet.  I think I might be suffering from the  "Wolf" syndrome effect.  You see, all my life I have heard:  "Its the END OF TIME..." and it scared me to death.  I can't even count all the times it was suppose to happen and then didn't.  So now when I hear it, I think... "Shut the front door!  I got stuff to DO today!" 

Now, I am not that naïve... I have been reading these wacko's and with the World Wide Web, there is not a short supply to choose from.  I have not heard this on the news.. and I would think it would be on the news..... These days the news will cover a story TO DEATH.  and so far ..... nothing.

So until I hear something on the news, or from a more creditable source then a YouTube Video, I will watch The Bachelorette and hope she doesn't chose my favorite.  That girl is BAD NEWS!