March 15, 2014

I Don't Do Math

I think I was too lazy for my calling.  I love to write!  I love poetry, and books!  My imagination is endless! I love all the places you can go when you step into a book and just read your afternoon away!  I spend so much less on gas this way and my wardrobe consists of sweat pants and t-shirts.  


I love intrigue and suspense and finally admitting to yourself that you really love that person despite the fact they are blind, or a mere peasant!  I love how you think you know.... but in chapter 7 you found you didn't know.  I want to belong in the world of writing and I want to do it all the time!  It is an extremely 'put-off on the back burner' sort of hobby with me, especially today with how busy my life is! 


I would like to go to a far away place, in a cozy wooded area, and be left to my own devices... (and food, treats, bath stuff, my comfy robe, and phone) to just write away.  No interruptions, no problems.  No sassy people in my life trying to suck me dry!  (you know who you are).  My only problem with this is......I just hate English! 


Noun, pronouns, verbs, adjectives!  Spelling, Punctuation, GRAMMER!!!! UGH!  Just let me write! 


Had I studied in school, or even went to class for that matter, I might have found a love for it and studied harder.  But I hated school.  I regret that now.  I wish I could just go and take classes at a college that would benefit me in what my interests are now.  You know like hair stylist do!  But no.  Sadly that is not the case.  I would have to also do math.  I don't do math! 


One day I might just publish one of these FOUR books I have written so far, and I will tuck it neatly away on one of my many shelves of books.  But until then, I will keep my sweat pants handy and my kindle fully loaded and charged!


*footnote -Dennis can come cause he is quiet and he fixes things that break