October 20, 2019

Family Pictures

We had our 1st EVER family pictures take today and it was really fun!  I refused to stress over it and go any further with instructions other then "dress in fall colors".  We all met at the Bluff creek park by Lake hefner and just enjoyed a day at the park.  It was windy and my hair was crazy, but I didn't let it stress me out.  I just went with the flow and decided to let the photographer worry with positions and angles.


All my kids called me afterward and commented on how much fun they had and how it wasn't stressful at all.  The babies were all so good too!  They are all little hams anyway!  Sammi was the ring leader and lead Wakely and Benji to running in the field... but other then that, it was a great family day!  When I  finally saw our family pictures  Benji's face reminded me again how perfect the day way!