November 26, 2019

Decisions ... Decisions!

The Christmas tree needs it's own space and my job is to figure out where that's going to be.  Every year it's been in a different spot.  Dennis likes it in the living room so you can see it from our big window... but that's where the kids play so I feel like  we are sitting ourselves up for failure putting it in there plus... there is a strong possibility that it wouldn't survive until Christmas. 

I like it in the family room where we can enjoy it every evening while we watch TV or eat dinner.  I work for hours on it and I feel like we would get more use of it,  if it is in the family room.  Every space will require a rearrangement of the room... which  I don't mind, but I don't want to do it more then once. 

Then there is all the other things I decorate with...  the nativity scene, the wreaths, the snowmen!  I think I needed a bigger house!