October 6, 2012

AT&T minute is WAY longer then a Mommy minute!!

I spent the entire 4 day weekend waiting for AT&T guys!!! After the big thunder bolt stuck something near our house, we lost:

electricity
phone
Internet
cable
alarm system

... Not to mention our garage door wouldn't work! So the AT&T guy was suppose to be there between 1 and 4... (in AT&T time that is 5:00 or 6:00).

So on DAY 1 of none of thee above working - at 5:30  he finally shows up and he trouble shoots everything and figures out that he did all he could do to fix the issue, but now I need a line man.  However.... because it was so late he couldn't get anyone to pick up the ticket until the next day.

DAY 2 of none of thee above working -  the next morning, which is Friday, we had a line man show up about 11a.m. which was 3 hours later then scheduled, (again AT&T time).  But he got everyone up and running... except one outlet... and of course, the garage door.

Then that same day after he was done at our house,  I had to go to my daughters to wait for the AT&T guy to come to her house. I just wanted to take this guy with me!  I thought I could save time this way.... unfortunately life doesn't work that way and neither does AT&T! 

DAY  3 .....On Saturday one of our cable outlets didn't work so I call at 2:00, they give me the time slot of anywhere between 4 and 8!  We waited and waited and waited..... never did show up!  So I had to call and find out the deal! 

DAY 4 ..... Sunday at 9 in the morning he shows up!

I hope lightning never strikes that close to my house again.... and not for obvious reason.... just for the simple fact that I don't want to have to call AT&T again!