October 25, 2012

Potty Mouth

I like the "S" word!  I like the "F" word too, but that always seems to offend people, so I stick to the "S" word.
 
I am a cusser! 

There!  I admitted it.  I need to go to a place on the beach where people feed me and make me talk about myself and do my laundry so I can get over this terrible habit!  I need rehab.

I have no idea why I like to use curse words.  My Daddy didn't curse.  My mom didn't curse.  I don't remember growing up  hearing it... except at school... but still I am a cusser!  My husband can barely speak a sentence without saying bad words and when I point them out, he says... I didn't say that word!  He doesn't even realize it! 

I think they are just words.  They add flavor in a sentence... like garlic, only they can get your mouth washed out with soap.