October 4, 2012

Great Answers? Or Smooth Talkers?


I was trying to trap my aid in an uncomfortable situation....One aid at a time.

Here is the conversation I had with one of my aids while the other one was out running errands.

Me:     I am listening to the "Oldie station" and I know all the words!  What does that mean!?"
Chance:     It means you must listen to a lot of different music!
Never know about these two!
So, I am thinking that was a GREAT answer!  But I ask him.  What do you think Clay would say if I asked him the same question.  He laughed cause we both just knew if given the chance, Clay would tell me how old I was.  So when Clay walks in I ask him the same thing....

Me:     I am listening to the "Oldie station" and I know all the words!  What does that mean!?!?"
Clay:    "Well, music ages faster than we do.  I mean, a song from 2002 is old school now.  But you wouldn't say a 10 year old was old....  So I think you are listening to songs that have gotten old.....  But you are not old."

I'm telling you..... he's good!