February 6, 2020

Goals!

We're getting things ready for moving classrooms.  We started today, so that's one down and 4 classes to go.  It all seems like a lot, but if they more one classroom at a time it should be done in less then two weeks.  That's plan anyway. We got new carpet in there yesterday and I will be ordering the new furniture as we need it.  It will be the the first time I have a double class and we will see how that turns out!  I know that it better be clean, organized and ready to go all the time! lol

I will make money off of that room and that is important!  Before when it was just the cafeteria I made no money.  That was not a good business decision.  Each room needs to hold it's own for payroll.... and then some for the rent!

And I really want that damn pool!
Time will tell....

Update: they already moved all the classrooms.....took them 3 days and going in on a Sunday....... now I have to buy toys!  I was prepared quit yet!!!!