February 14, 2020

Redneck Anniversary

I love Dennis for the years he has been by my side and supported me and even financed my dreams.  He works on the weekends at the daycare and makes sure things are in good repair.  He has raised our two older children like his own and to this day loves and supports them when they need help.  I love that I never have dirty clothes, or a full clean dishwasher.  And I never have to pick up dog poop when the grandkids are coming over for the day to play in our yard.  It's in all the little things he does for me daily.  I love him for our private silly jokes and the small things he does for me on a daily to make me feel loved.... even the inconsequential things we find important or even endearing, like a love note on my way out to go to work reminding me to bring water!  BUT.... One of my friends at work got a diamond necklace with matching earrings for their anniversary which happens to be Valentine day... same as mine and Dennis's.  I got a bag of Jalapeno cheetos with a sticky note.   Is the 24th year the REDNECK anniversary?  Just checking! LOL