February 18, 2020

Sore Ass But A Done Website

It's been crazy busy!  I have been updating the website and it took all of 3 days and a sore ass to finish!   ANd am I done?  Possibly... but spell check is never that dependable so possibly NOT! lol  Dennis and I have been binge watching SHAMELESS and we can't stop!  Dennis watched an entire season on Sunday!  It's funny to see him so enthralled! We watched the Manning babies for a bit on Sunday and took them to the park.  They are pure joy to be around.  Sammi still talks in her own language... but I am learning it.  I am sure once I get fluent she will start speaking correctly!  Bless her heart.  She gets frustrated when she tries to tell me something and I ask her to repeat it a few times.  Pop says:  I don't speak Sammi! lol   Danny is potty training and went potty for me.  Pop was impressed.  He is only 18 months old and already doing so well!