February 12, 2020

Omelettes for Dinner

My sweet little daughter in law almost had a wreck on her way to work today and she cried and got all upset cause it scared her.  She called Tanner who called me and was like MOM!  That is my biggest fear that everyone I love is in the same car and they have a wreck!

Later, I run errands and see a big wreck on Garth.  Of course I call everyone related to me to be sure everyone is accounted for and when I call Dennis to check on him, I go ahead and tell him about Jessica.  The story goes to when we traveled by plane to Disney Land when the kids where little.  

Me:  My dad didn't like us all on the same plane.  
Dennis:  Well... I would have been fine if Matthew rode on a different one!

Poor Matthew always getting the short end of every family story!  Then because I had him on the phone, and this is how married live works.... I told Dennis I was making omelettes for dinner.