December 29, 2019

Dennis is a big baby!


At The beginning of the year we got a new king size bed. For the most part we really enjoyed it but on occasion, while I am sleeping, I apparently feel around for him in the middle of the night. Used to, in our queen size bed my whole body stay right next to his.... of course he'd be hanging on the side of the bed every morning and complain about that! But I knew where he was. This morning he lodge a new complaint...

Dennis: Hey you need to quit hitting me in the face.

Raven: What do you mean hit you in the face? 

Dennis: You hit me in my face every night! 

Raven: I do not hit you in your face!  Why would I hit you in your face?

Dennis: I don’t know but I need to stop! You’re waking me up and it's pissing me off!

        Oh big whoop!  I'm scared... NOT

Raven: I’m just looking for you because this bed is so big!  Stop being a baby!  Obviously I'm doing this in my sleep!  Why would I hit you in the face on purpose?!?

        He just grunted at me. So I reminded him.

Raven: You should enjoy me hitting you in the face!!  One day I won’t be here to do that.

Dennis;  Oh yeah where are you going to be?

Raven: I’ll be dead!

Dennis:  Oh good!  Then I will finally get a good night sleep!  But... for now... stop it!!!