December 23, 2019

For the Love of GOD.... let me watch netflix!

Man!!!!!   I have done a lot of work over the last month!!!

       .... really, its been since July when we broke ground on the new building.

From catching them building the building completely backwards, to having to open with a temporary occupancy... It's been a whirlwind!  From breaking ground to open was 4 months!   Ordering equipment, arranging classrooms, enrolling kids.... that alone is enough, but then.....

Halloween and all the preparing and decorating and the parties.
Thanksgiving where we do the meal for the parents  This year we had 70 parents come.
Then Christmas!  At Daycare, Christmas is not only putting up the trees and getting the lobby all decorating but it's contests, Christmas parties, pajama days, movie days....
Then there is the every day running a business thing... 27 staff, 130 kids... throw in a visit from DHS!!  ... because, why not!?!

I have done all the shopping and decorating for my house!   I did all the wrapping, and have made all the preparation for Christmas eve!  I even made three presents... one of which took me 3 weeks to complete!

And did I mention Dennis has been sitting in his chair for the last month nursing a pulled groin and a hurt back!  And he keeps telling me I need to slow down cause I am working too hard.

WHO THE ?????  will do all this if I don't?  Don't be an dumbass Dennis!  There are deadlines to meet!!  You can't wait to get stuff ready for Christmas  AFTER CHRISTMAS! lol

I keep thinking I have to undecorate in about 1 week and it feels like I just put it up!  Thanksgiving being a week late is very noticeable!!!  I have hardly got to enjoy any of it being so busy or hiding off in my room cause Dennis has been hold up in his chair... watching dumb shows!! (Plus my house looks so good!!)  Next year I am doing a tree in my bedroom so at least I can enjoy a tree in there! and it will keep me in the Christmas spirit when I am wrapping presents on my bed and watching Christmas movies.

Ahhh, I complain about being busy but the truth is... Dennis wants me to retire in like 5 years and most likely..... I won't.  I can't stand NOT to be busy.  and weekends are so boring half the time I can't wait to get back to the land of the living!   I like being busy and feeling needed and I really like earning money! (Cause I like to spend it!)

But still... I do like an occasional day to slow down and binge watch netflix and eat chocolate.