December 15, 2019

Fast Weekends

This weekend I finished up the major project I have been working on... for most of my life.... okay ... just for the last few weeks, but it has consumed my time , and I have been filled with fear that I wouldn’t get it done.  Mainly because  I had no idea what I was doing! I can’t  divulge what it is  now ... but I will post a picture later.

Last night Katie and Joanie came over to get their jewelry aunt Gayla sent to us girls and Joanie noticed the new toys I bought for our house.  She wanted to take them home... But I told her it was important to have toys here too.  Today I got the house cleaned and 4 out of 7 piles of the grand babies presents wrapped. I will finish the rest this next weekend I hope.... and  I also got to spend a few hours with Sammi and Danny While Tanner and Jessica went to the movies with friends!  They are so good and so much fun to be around!  We played, ate snack and dinner and watched a movie in lolly and pops bed. 

The weekend goes faster when your busy... If  had anymore to do it wouldn't fill like a weekend at all!