March 10, 2020

A Baker's Dozen

People that make excuses are idiots.  Just admit you have no idea what you're doing... you didn't even try, or you don't give a flying shit! lol

Explain how everyone else can do the same thing that your trying to do and it works for everyone else but you yet it's not your fault.  Bitch please.  Learn how to swipe your damn credit card.. It ain't hard!  If you just DO IT!!

Boy... you didn't even try!

The "excuse"  people are a dime a dozen and sometimes you get that extra lazy ass person to throw in the mix to make a Baker's Dozen!  But what really gets me is they honestly think you are buying it.  That you believe what they are saying is gospel.  STOP.  I know your lying.  I'm old... I've been around the block. (And I know how to use my credit card)

The sweetest part is when they try it again in front of you and VIOLA' ... miracles upon miracles it works!!!  Then they have to eat crow... but instead they act like it FINALLY worked!

You aren't fooling anyone.
YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT!