April 28, 2020

Grandbaby update

All my grandbabies are walking now!!  Little Joshua just joined the ranks a couple of weeks ago.  And he is so cute walking!  I have a four-year-old, I have three 3-year-olds, I have one 2-year-old, I have two 1-year-olds,.
As of right now only three are completely potty trained two are very close and one is refusing. And the other one is  not ready yet.  They are all growing so fast and becoming so smart and speaking so well. Sammie has always had her own little language but I have noticed lately that I can understand a lot more of what she’s saying, so either she is getting better or I am learning her language.
  • Joannie is very smart just like she has always been she’s the shortest one in her class and she refuses to take naps most days. She is learning family dynamic and who all belongs to her clan and she lets everybody know if you’re her family and how important you are to her. 
  • Wakely is learning how to ride all sorts of things we watch videos of her often and watch her riding her little bike down the street with her friends she also got a new swimming pool so I can imagine all the new tricks she will learn This summer. 
  • Benji has a temper and he refuses to go poop in the potty. But he is very sweet very loving and he loves trucks and dinosaurs. 
  • Sammie is still our crazy grandbaby she’s wild. She is also very easy to watch she minds very well she is super sweet and growing very big she used to be really Tiny but now she’s taller than Benji and I believe she’s very muscular she’s also our first grandbaby to played sports she played soccer before the pandemic she did not like it. LOL. 
  • Then we have Miss Evelyn who is as Beautiful as her name she is the one that looks most like her mama. She is Miss Independent and does not need your help! She doesn't like to be held, unless she wants to be held.  She has a deep little voice that's a little bit nasally because she really needs her tonsils taken out. She’s a good big sister to Joshua and a fun little sister to her other two siblings. I find it funny that she likes to have a purse a baby and a cell phone at all times and as soon as she gets into the car after daycare she asks for her phone LOL. 
  • Then we have a Little Danny.. oh Danny is the apple of my eye on most days!  He’s very tiny.. looks like his mama..and is the sweetest thing ever!  Loves dinosaurs! I think that may be the only word he says. 
  • Then we have a little Joshua who was born with the most hair of all his siblings.  He’s a brute. He’s as tall as Danny probably wears a bigger size if not the same. He’s rough, he’s tough, and he tumbles a lot. He just recently fell down the stairs at his new home -which I predicted might I add- and had to go to the chiropractor to get readjusted so he could start walking again. He has just learned to walk and I am very afraid of the trouble that he will get into LOL. 

I am waiting for Keiran Blaize to be born. My prediction is that this baby will be a lot like Joshua.