April 1, 2020

You Know You Live in Oklahoma When....

I’m a dumbass.

I accidentally took the food binder home with me from work.  As soon as I get home I realize my mistake and had to take it back. Dennis offered to drive me back just to get out of the house.  After we got done dropping the book off he wanted to go see Katies new house.  We did a quick run by and visited with them for a few minutes and checked out their new digs.

On our way back home Dennis and I talk about His day and my day and stupid stuff that we normally talk about when we’re in the car... but today there was and added twist.

Today, he reminded me that we live in Oklahoma.

Dennis:  How was your day?

Raven: Not normal!   Or maybe my new normal!  Damn coronavirus!  How was yours?

Dennis: Normal. The damn cows keep licking on my truck while I’m working!

Raven (laughing) what sort of a day do you have if its considered normal for a cow to lick on your truck while you're at work?!?

Dennis:  (without missing a beat) A better one then if a horse is around.  They will eat the paint off your truck!!