April 8, 2020

Pandemic Update

Stay home is still in effect.  The next week or so is supposed to be the worst. At least in New York.  Here, we have to wear masks to go in public.  I made my family some.  I still have to make the kids some, but I am not sure they will wear them or have an occasion to wear a mask.  The stores are mostly closed.  The ones that are open are done so  with new hours.  Open later and closed earlier.  I am sure the workers love that!  You can only go in one way at Walmart and leave the same.  It's freaky.

My daycare is at 60ish kids now.  I think this might be my new regular for the month.  I have changed my hours too.  cutting off 1.5 hours a day.  I like it!  but won't be able to keep those hours as they don't work for most of my parents.  Under the circumstances they understand...but for long term?  No! lol

Here are the numbers today:


United States    400,540 cases
Deaths                12,857
Recovered          21,711

Oklahoma            1,472
Deaths                      67

World            1,431,973
Deaths               82,096
Recovered       302,209