April 19, 2020

Well, I don't care

I do alot of thinking when I make the bed.  And on Sundays when I change the sheets it takes longer and I thinker harder... so today I thought about aging and if it is effecting my compassion.  After much reflecting I think what is effecting my compassion is stupid people that expect shit for free. 

People that don't want to work but get paid, people that think their problems are everyone else's problems.  These are the ones that are affecting my compassion.  I have little faith in people doing the right thing now a days.  And I know that use to, I would worry about friends and people in general, but as I get older I realize that some of these people are in the positions they are in because they are stupid. 

Does that make me a bad person or a good observer?  I see a guy begging for money on the street, I think they should apply for jobs.  I work for my money....