April 27, 2020

My Candle Burns at Both Ends

As many people are doing... I am trying to accomplish what I can during the shut down. But I am also trying to take time to rest when it is time to rest.  Going 90 to nothing and not allowing my body to rest during a stressful time could backfire.

I would love to have a time to close and just sit back and find some no stress days.  Dennis could manage all the bills for the rest of my life... the reason I work is beyond me.  My  "wants" are a little bit out of his realm probably.

At any rate, using some quieter time to reflect on what needs to be done and set some priorities is a great way to start. 

We changed the hours at the daycare and I have to tell you.  I LOVE the new hours! I want to keep them!  Unfortunately, I have always considered what my clients want above my own wants.  But 7:30 to 5:30 is floating my boat!