April 30, 2020

My kids live some place else

For some reason, that I can't not make sense of, when my kids where little I knew they would grow up.  I thought about when they got bigger, but I never realized they would get bigger and move on with their lives.  It's sad sometimes at my house when it's just me and Dennis padding around trying to keep busy and me doing the same things I use to do... Clean house, grocery shop, organize a closet.  Now I'm not stopping ever so often to asnswer a phone call for a teenager or having to step over thier lastes school projects.  But the reality hits when one graduates and actually moves out of the house!  You think,, where ya going?  And then they reply with,  to build my own life!  Ugh, It's a sad thing to raise them just to leave. I enjoyed being a mom and wish I would have realized that it really doesn't last forever.