January 13, 2020

Couch Potato

My husband has turned into a couch potato.

WTH!!

He has always done so much around the house.  He is up at 4:30 and starts unloading the dishwasher or does a couple loads of laundry.  He cleans the bathrooms (for the most part) and he vacuums the entire house.  He works full time still, but is still always doing busy work.

Then he discovered Netflix... more to the point he discovered Breaking Bad.  This is a 5 season show and each season has about 10 -14 episodes.

I'm talking 62 hours of a show... and he watched them in less then two weeks!  He spend all day watching it and didn't want me to get up and clean!  He even learned to work the apple TV to watch the show!

Then today he came by work and asked me if I wanted to watch El Camino! 

It's cracking me up to see him excited about a show!