January 11, 2020

I can to fit through a vent .. you asshole!

Husband is going to die a slow unrelated health death.  While watching Breaking Bad I comment on the fact that "Walt" s always leaving his home when he gets in a tight spot through a vent cover.

I asked

"Is that even possible?!?" Gesturing to the vent in the family room I asked:
"I mean could I just pop that vent cover off and get outside of the house?"

He looked at the vent and then laughing, he said:  "I could!  You can’t!"

WTH 

Trust me when I say... He KNEW he messed up as I turned my back to him to him and started typing on my computer

"What?!? Are you mad at me? What are you typing? Are you blogging?!?  Blank look

What does blogging mean anyway!?

When I continued to ignore him he got cocky..  "I can come over there and you won’t stay mad at me anymore!"

I stopped just long enough to reply:  "Bring a first aid kit with you then,.... cause your gonna need it!!!"

He just laughed and went back to watching Breaking Bad.