January 29, 2020

I'm SHOOK!!! John just bought me a Van!

Wth just happened?!

Today...John, my Builder/landlord bought me this van!  I was in complete and utter shock!  Like speechless,
couldn't concentrate,
couldn't sit still,
couldn't eat,
couldn't get work done,
kept getting up to look at it in the parking lot...
SHOCK!

Back Story:   About a month ago, John was at the daycare checking on things and asked why one of my after school rooms didn't have kids in it.  I explained that I had just paid off a van and bought another one and I was going to wait until this summer to buy another van.

Today John calls me and asked me if I was going to be at work for a while and that he had something to bring me.  I teased him and asked:  Is it eviction papers?  Cause I don't want those! lol  He laughed and said no.  So we hung up and I went back to doing work.

He shows up and hands me keys.  He says:  "Here are the keys to your van."  I look at him.. "why do you have keys to my van?   He says:  "Your new van."  I stand up and look out the window and sure enough there is a van out there in my parking lot!

He starts talking, meanwhile my mind is racing ahead....I'm trying to figure out how I need to do the paperwork...who's going to drive it...what the payment will be....  but his voice breaks into my crazy thoughts... "there is no lien on it I paid cash for it.

*blink*

I asked" how much was it?"  He says $20,000.  I asked,  "So you want me to just tack the payment onto the lease payment?"  He laughs and says no... then tells me that the title will be sent to me next week and I can put it in my name or the company's name... "yeah... but how do I pay for this?" He said... Don't worry about that.  Just fill up that room!
Then he told me told me to get insurance on it!

I am SHOOK!