January 28, 2020

Forever Moving Forward

Yes I am still trying to figure out what more I need to do at the daycare. I’m already license for 177... so why not make the most of every room that I have? I mean letting a room stay empty that could be bringing me a revenue of 10 grand a month is stupid right? The problem I’m having is, it takes money to make money and I am out of money! So I guess maybe doing something in small doses or a little at a time would be the best thing to do right now.  That and it would need to be a double room!  UGh the issues I can see happening right before my eyes! lol 

However, getting back on track here....  I have a lot of  People wanting to bring their children and I feel like I need to get this done before summer.

Summer!!

That brings more obstacles I have to jump over... which is buying a van. I know Yukon is growing... so I should always stay full, but it's still a scary thing to do and a scary situation to find oneself in.  Paying the teachers more so that I can keep them is a great incentive!  I really want to offer them insurance and PTO and holiday pay too. 

Surely I can figure this out! 

Well, I have very little time to ... infact.. to figure this out!  I am going to have carpet put in quickly so that I can move kids around.  I am just thankful that I have people to help me!  Its really hard to do this type of work alone like when we first opened!  It goes much smoother now!