January 19, 2020

Damn math ruins my life!

Today I am tired.  And Stressed.  

I'm stressed about money... and I'm tired cause I am staying up so late these days!  

WHY!?!

I did 8 months of bank statements in 2 days and it screwed up my bank account!! Usually I do it every 2/3 months but with the new building and being so involved in that... I just put that on the back burner and boy!  It burnt my ass!

 I had to enter all the transactions I forgot about... and there were M A N Y ! ! ! So it made this month way out of whack with my deposits... I'm completely lopsided, and now my purse strings are TIGHT!  

Stressful!

But on the upside I finally figured out what my cushion in my bank account is and lets just say... it's not just a cushion... it's the entire couch, chair, ottoman and a few throw pillows!   

So all I have to do is get over this hurdle (and do my entries on time) and I should be fine!   Damn Math!