January 18, 2020

Take the gun!

Dennis and I went out and about today for the first time in months.  He hasn't felt well, or I have been busy with the new building, or the weather was bad...  Always something!  Anyway, hes trying to get his coat on at the door and really struggling with getting his arms in.  It's taking forever, so  I say:

Maybe we should just stay her.

Still struggling to get his arm in a jacket sleeve he looks determined... 
"But... I took a shower!!!


I told him, I want to take my gun with me since were going to the Mall and he adamantly disagrees saying he doesn't want to go anywhere with me if I have a gun.

We get home from the Mall and hear on the news that there was a shooting at the theatre about 2 hours after we left.

Raven: Next time I'm taking my gun!

Dennis: Are you kidding?  That's 2 times in a month!  I'm not going back there!