May 4, 2020

Back Burner

Man I know I haven’t written very much in the blog department lately... it’s because I’ve been really working on getting these books finished. Two of them are done, one of them needs edited -badly- so that’s three, and then I started on the fourth.  The fourth one is kicking my ass I’m having a hard time getting it started. 
I really want to tell this one story, but for some reason I’m not feeling it so I’m putting it on the back burner just for a little bit to get caught up with my blog, get my house clean, and then maybe I’ll clear my head a little bit be able to sit down and think of a story for this person.
Sometimes you gotta leave something behind of your creative mind to clear a path.  I don’t know I don’t care.  I’ve read them I think they’re good they’re as good as any that I bought. So I want them on my shelf in my library.