May 15, 2020

One out of Four does not a Great Week Make!

Been a rough couple of days.  Lots of irons in the fire.  Work pretty much can blow me right now!  Lord!!   Noone wants to do a real job anymore....  They want easy money.  And people think it's vacation time to collect unemployment.  They are not understanding what it takes to make America, AMERICA.  Hand outs and bail outs are not how it started.  What loons!

I had Monday's all week... Friday was acceptable.  Removing dead weight is exhausting and it stresses out the masses!  One girl was a no show... Bye felicia... she was fast becoming a very infected thorn in my side anyway.  One over slept... so missed the entire day, and one turned in her notice which is fine because she didn't think any rule applied to her.  GREAT!  Where does this leave me.... Looking yet again for teachers!

I am forever looking for teachers!  If we could take that out of the equation, my job would be relatively easy.  Not completely, but I could focus on more important matters.

For now, I am hiring for three classrooms.  And ready to find someone that will be a great asset!  Literally, if I had all the good teachers that I have had over the years... I still would be looking for help!  It's that hard!

I keep thinking..... soon I will sell it and retire... in the meantime, I will build it up and take care of business. 

This too shall pass.