May 1, 2020

It's Not Me! It's You!

You know... sometimes I worry about my thought process and my empathy level.  Am I too hard on people, do I take what I have for granted?  I mean I know not everyone has it as good as me or is as blessed.  Right?  But then I realized, if I am surrounded by happy people that have their shit together, I'm all shits and giggles.  Pink candy and unicorns!   It's the people that are sore at life that seem to bring my beast out.   She is my alter ego,  Tabitha.  See, It's not that I don't have empathy or care for my fellow humans... It's that I can't do stupid.  Those people drive me nuts!  I can't see past the BS.  I also believe you make your own bed with the choices you make.  So, instead of me feeling like I should be more supportive I will just sip this wine and blog.