May 10, 2020

I sewed something for my mom today

My mother made me clothes growing up.  I can remember her spending hours at the sewing machine making me clothes and costumes.    Today I made my mother three masks to wear.  I was very careful and took great pride in making these three masks.  I have made 12 prior to these, so I am polishing my mask making skills... still it was my honor to spend the time making them for her.  I tried to find material that I thought she would like.  I bought an expensive Organic 300 count sheet.  I used three layers.  Two of them were the 300 thread count sheet and the cover was 100% cotton too, but I am not sure of the thread count.  Three layers are suppose to be 95% effective.  Anyway, I hope she enjoys them, looks fashionable in them and gets some use out of them.  I also took her hand hand sanitizer and lots of candy bars!  I think those were a big hit!  lol