September 13, 2019

Over Night Kids

I kept 3 of my grand babies last Friday night just for fun!  I haven't really had them over much cause they are all so little, ad so much work, but I thought I would test the waters.... stick my toe in as it were, to see how well I could handle it.

It was FUN & crazy!

They are really good kids.  They are pretty self entertaining, but want things readily available and if it isn't, Joanie is the one that will ask where it is, and WHEN will it be available... and then she will ask you 14 more times until you get that done to her satisfaction.

Benji is good playing alone... He likes the dinosaurs I have for him and the cars.... he also likes to be left alone and isn't good at being teased.  He hasn't learned that personality trait yet.

Evelyn is the easiest  of the three to care for.  She goes with the flow and is perfectly happy playing with the lid of the bubbles and a pay spoon.  If she ever appears to be unhappy  just feed her!