September 11, 2019

When Enough is Enough.....

Ya know... I thought I was handling things okay... Building in July is hot, so rarely is there a full 8 hour day by any crew that shows up. Moving the dirt has stirred up my allergy symptoms somewhat. I expected that. I double up on meds and shower off every day once I get home. We have handled the rain and the mud being tracked in everywhere. Even after the carpets were shampoo'ed. All the equipment that goes into the new building is now in my hallways and every extra spare space I have. I have only asked about 100 times for them to move their cars so the garbage truck could get to the dumpster. I have dealt with the broken water hose they left out in the parking lot that was completely flattened. Blowing my breaker time and time again causing all 4 computers to abruptly shut down while they use our power, not to mention the nice bald spot I have under my door where the extension cord is so they had 'said' power. The building inspectors that still has yet to show up. The building being built completely backwards and having to move walls three times in different directions. The toilets that are in the wrong part of the rooms and 8 windows being built in the wrong place and the 2 that were completely missing. I have even handled the crazy idea of them wanting to put a flume right in the middle of my toddlers playground. And where is the garage door again? But when I heard tale that my ceiling has a community of brown recluse spiders in it, enough is enough already! I have to draw the line. So pest control as been called, bombs will be set up, and all my personal belongings have been moved to a completely different location! Adios Amigos! Enough of this shit!



Spiders 1,
Raven... Out of here!


Hope you guys enjoy the building, rents due on the 1st!